Obtain a visa to Ukraine. Visa support.
Need a visa to Ukraine? We will provide visa support and prompt obtaining visas for entry, transit, short-term and long-term stay to Ukraine.
Aviatour travel agency provides visa support services for travelers and businessmen entering and staying in the territory of Ukraine.
Obtaining a visa to enter Ukraine is very simple. To do this, you need to collect a set of documents and submit it to the consulate.
The legislation of our country provides for several visa types:
1) A transit visa (B, VB) – a visa for travel in transit. It is issued for a period of up to one year. The holder of such a visa may not stay within the territory of Ukraine for more than five days during each transit.
2) A short-term visa (C, VC) – a visa allowing stay in the country for up to 90 days. The visa validity term ranges from 6 months to 5 years.
3) A long-term visa (Д, VD) – a visa allowing stay in Ukraine for over 90 days.
Diplomatic missions and consulates of Ukraine issue a single entry long-term visa for the period of 45 days. Within the territory of Ukraine long-term visas are issued as multiple entry visas with validity term of up to 3 years.
Ukraine has entered into bilateral agreements with certain countries, enabling their citizens to promptly obtain a single entry visa for a tourist trip allowing a stay of up to 15 days when crossing the state borders of our country. Aviatour travel agency consultants will gladly provide you with the exact list of these countries.
In case your visit to our country is not related to tourism, the easiest option to obtain a visa is an invitation from the Ukrainian side. The following factors may also form a basis for obtaining a visa to Ukraine:
– documents certifying foreign investment in the economy of the country totaling over USD 50 thousand;
– performance of work on provision of humanitarian aid and charity assistance;
– journalistic work;
– employment in the territory of Ukraine;
– obtaining refugee status.
Our experts will readily advise you on all the details of obtaining a visa to Ukraine, as well as provide visa support services in any situation.
The visa obtaining process requires from 15 to 30 days.
Consular fee for issuing a visa makes as follows:
– a single entry visa: USD 85;
– a double entry visa: USD 130;
– a multiple entry visa: USD 200.
In case you are refused a visa to enter Ukraine – do not get upset. In such a situation you have the right to lodge an appeal within two months and provide additional explanations requesting reconsideration of the issue.